Your first visit to Prospect Periodontal & Implant Center establishes a vital foundation for our relationship with you. During the first visit, we make sure to obtain important background information, like your medical history, and give you time to get to know your doctor. To understand what to expect for your first visit to our practice, please read through this page. You'll find all the practical information you need, such as a map and directions to our office, practice hours, payment policies and more. There's also background information about our committed staff and our first visit procedures. You can even save some time at your first visit by printing out and completing the patient forms in advance of your appointment.
Your First Visit
- A fact-finding consultation to determine your concerns and desires
- A comprehensive evaluation of the state of health of your gums, bone, and teeth
- We will formulate a blueprint (treatment plan) to resolve the problem(s) and arrive at the desired outcome
- We will discuss your treatment options with you to ensure that you can make an informed decision
- We will provide financial consulting to help you receive your treatment on your budget